To connect with a recruiter on current openings, text "ADS" to 44844.
Advanced Disposal is a company that brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment. It is our people who make the difference and leave the world a cleaner, more beautiful place. We are proud to provide cost-effective and environmentally-sound solutions for waste and recycling collection, transportation, processing and disposal. But we do much more than collect garbage. We truly are an environmental services company, and we are looking for our next environmental hero who has the talent and dedication to fulfill our mission: Every day, Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety Always.
Perform a variety of duties necessary to assist with office activities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Customer Service, and the running and reviewing of daily and weekly reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, track, and update information on large commercial customers to include sales contracts, price increases, and seasonal changes. Verify keyed data for Roll Off, new customers, and any changes to current customers.
- Handle call center questions, assist with resolving complaints, process refunds, and track and submit customer rebates. Communicate with Customer Service Representatives and oversee reporting to identify and correct errors.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices and Accounts Receivable deposits.
- Run daily and weekly reports to verify information to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Functions as relief for the Maintenance Clerk requiring versatility to adequately carry out the normal duties during the substitution period. Requires familiarity with parts inventory, receiving parts, and input of work orders.
- Provide administrative support to Operations and assist drivers with post-trip check out.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Customer Service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.