To connect with a recruiter on current openings, text "ADS" to 44844.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, sales and marketing support to the division's sales team. This position reports to the Sales Manager or to the General Manager if the division does not have a Sales Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manage MSAR
- Manage Broker as designated by the Sales Manager
- Provide administrative support for the sales team
- Implement Sales requirements of Price Increase(s)
- Oversee direct mail campaigns and coordinate sales literature
- Manage files
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated organizational, oral, written, and listening skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Account management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
An Associate's Degree would be preferred
Years of Experience: At least 2 years' experience of related experience
Certifications: None required
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including computer, phone, fax machine, copier and calculator
- MS Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Usual office environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose of proper records development and/or management
- Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation
- Possess speaking skills and hearing ability to interact with customers on the telephone
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status