Advanced Disposal Careers
Customer Service Representative
Connect & Support Your Community! Do you have a passion for helping others and solving problems? Do you excel at multi-tasking? If this sounds like you, Advanced Disposal is searching for Customer Care Representatives! We truly are an environmental services company, and we are looking for our next environmental hero who has the entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to support our company mission: Every day, Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety Always.
This is not your typical call center job! You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our customers to resolve concerns and inquiries and provide information so that they better understand their service options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to provide best in class customer experience. Typical topics include resolving service interruptions, answering billing inquiries, and offering new and existing customers different service options.
General Daily Duties: Take inbound phone calls from customers and responding to customer inquiries, requests or concerns while utilizing computer-based resources to retrieve information.
- Respond effectively and courteously to customers and return calls in a timely manner.
- Route customers for trash and recycling pick-ups while partnering closely with dispatchers in the field for seamless quality and customer experience
- Enter customer information into the database for billing and route scheduling purposes
- Establish new residential and commercial accounts in the system per the service agreements while ensuring the completion and accuracy of required documents for the sales and operations team.
- Review daily scorecard reports with the Customer Care Center Manager
- Assist the collection team by reinstating customers and processing reinstatement paperwork and collections letters
Special Skills, Education or Experience Required:
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent
- 6-12 months of call center experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer problem solving skills
- Strong computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task; speak with customer, move between system screens, and coordinate solutions with site leaders
- Work effectively both independently and within a strong team environment