Advanced Disposal Careers
Inside Sales Representative
Under general directives and with minimal supervision, research and analyze assigned market territory. Implement strategies and sales campaigns which cultivate sales leads and prospects. Responsibilities include lead generation, lead management, and outbound telemarketing. Responsibilities also include establishing appointments for outside sales representatives and achieving targeted revenue goals. This position will require expert management of a qualified set of prospects. ACT! is the primary management tool.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Ensure prospects and new customers are delighted with our service.
- Based on developed marketing plan; attract, record and manage leads passed from various internal and external sources.
- Participate in sales campaigns, via telemarketing, to meet assigned sales and pricing goals.
- Execute a plan to establish highly qualified sales call appointments for outside sales representatives at targeted accounts.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Acquire working knowledge of appropriate local, state and Federal regulations relating to Advanced Disposal and interpret for prospects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated organizational, oral, written, and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent selling and account management skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
Education: High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing preferred.
Years of Experience: At least 3 years of related experience. Telemarketing sales experience preferred.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including computer, phone, fax machine, copier and calculator.
- MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Usual office environment.
- Adequate lighting and comfortable temperatures.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose of proper records development and/or management.
- Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status