Advanced Disposal Careers
Perform a variety of duties necessary to oversee office activities including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, local HR functions, Customer Service, and the running and reviewing of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle customer questions and concerns, set up pricing, process refunds, and track and submit customer rebates. Communicate with Customer Service Representatives and oversee reporting to identify and correct errors. Primary point of contact for the Customer Care Center, Shared Service Center, and other necessary departments to assist with issue resolution.
* Assist with HR activities to include opening requisitions, coordinating interviews, orientation and onboarding of new employees, processing employee changes, and attendance tracking. Function as a resource for employee benefit questions.
* Maintain the customer database to include reviewing customer activities and changes with Customer Service Center personnel.
* Oversee activities of Scale Operator(s), Dispatchers, and/or Operations Clerk. Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the accuracy of reporting output.
* Oversee payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices as needed.
* Oversee payroll by reviewing and verifying hours, submitting revisions, and validating final payroll register.
* Run daily and weekly, quarterly reports to verify information, ensure accuracy of reporting, and responsible for compliance with SOX.
* Reconcile sale of recyclables, customer refunds, billing preparation, tons matrix, and other functions as needed.
* Provide administrative support to Operations to include ordering office supplies, shipments, and building maintenance.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or GED.
* 2+ years experience in leadership role and office functions preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.