I. Job Summary
The Construction Sales Representative conducts activities associated with closing new customers and locations, achieve budgeted revenue, pricing quality, productivity and lead generation goals. These activities will rely on a combination of cold calling and telephone-based selling approaches.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Construction services on outbound calls through a combination of cold calling and telephone-based selling approaches.
- Prospects and generates leads by using sales tools such as outside lead sources as determined by market area sales management
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Executes all aspects of sales marketing campaigns
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Effectively uses sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer and computer software applications.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: 1 year of non-consumer based industry sales work experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Collaborate Actively
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Initiate Action
- Produce Results
- Focus on Customers
- Focus on Quality/Details
- Know the Business
- Influence and Negotiate
- Manage Work/Time
- Use Ethical Practices
- Apply Organizational Skills
- Proficient with Computer and Software Applications