Advanced Disposal is a company that brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment. It is our people who make the difference and leave the world a cleaner, more beautiful place. We are proud to provide cost-effective and environmentally-sound solutions for waste and recycling collection, transportation, processing and disposal. But we do much more than collect garbage. We truly are an environmental services company, and we are looking for our next environmental hero who has the talent and dedication to fulfill our mission: Every day, Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety Always.
Educate, train and orient new and current Customer Care employees on policies, procedures, SOP's and recommended practices.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Educate, train and orient new and current customer care employees on policies, procedures, SOP's and recommended practices.
- Develop and/or select teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models (hands on), multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Prepare reports on training metrics as required.
- Ensure training records are maintained and administer appropriate assessments to determine proficiency in company procedures and policies.
- Increases the level of proficiency through training and effective communication.
- Assist in skill level evaluations and re-evaluations and recommend additional coursework/training that may be necessary.
- Maintain customer care knowledge including new developments and best practices
- May interact with outside vendors in order to develop methods or materials necessary to deliver training and achieve training objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of the organization, and with customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong motivational, coaching and teaching skills in group settings.
- Conduct training needs assessments.
- Prepare and may be required to develop training material.
Education: High School diploma or GED with equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: Five years of customer care experience, including coaching and developmental skills. Knowledge of applications, including but not limited to; TRUX, Kubra, Control MAX, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office. Experience will include training or teaching preferably in customer service function or with customer service function materials.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including sophisticated telephone systems, fax, copier, computer and various forms of projection equipment.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint.
- Company information system applications necessary to support development of appropriate training materials such as TRUX, Sharepoint, and Kubra and any other systems programs or applications deemed necessary to carry out responsibilities.
- Typical office setting
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation.
- Individuals may be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 50 yards.
- Tools and equipment used for position necessary to carry out training duties and responsibilities.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status