To connect with a recruiter on current openings, text "ADS" to 44844.
Responds to and resolves customer service inquires, requests or complaints. Play an active role in assisting the management team in building a best in class Customer Care Center while helping the Customer Care Representatives achieve our "One Call Does It All" philosophy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Respond effectively and courteously to customer service inquiries, requests or complaints. Return all customer calls in a timely manner.
- First point of contact for questions or escalation calls from CCRs
- Assist the Training Supervisor when needed with new hire reps in training
- Assist Data Entry if needed working the Customer Service e-mail boxes or answering voicemail messages
- Notify the appropriate personnel to handle the customer's problems and concerns.
- Research and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Represent and support the Company's policies and procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Basic customer skills required for inputting and retrieving data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Education: High School diploma or General Education Degree.
- Years of Experience: Two years customer service experience.
- Preferred: 6-12 months experience with company procedures, products and services.
- Experience working in a team environment.
Certifications: None required
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including calculator, telephone, fax, computer and copier.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes e-mail.
- Company information systems applications.
- Usual office environment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose or proper records development and/or management.
- Ability to use a computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation.
- Possesses speaking skills and hearing ability to interact with customers on the telephone.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status