To connect with a recruiter on current openings, text "ADS" to 44844.
Advanced Disposal is a company that brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment. It is our people who make the difference and leave the world a cleaner, more beautiful place. We are proud to provide cost-effective and environmentally-sound solutions for waste and recycling collection, transportation, processing and disposal. But we do much more than collect garbage. We truly are an environmental services company, and we are looking for our next environmental hero who has the talent and dedication to fulfill our mission: Every day, Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety Always.
At a landfill, perform necessary duties to establish, enhance, and maintain customer relationships by focusing on customer retention goals and resolving customer complaints.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a strong customer base to maximize sales volume and profitability. Coordinate with appropriate departments and personnel to ensure service expectations are met for current customers.
- Ensure that incoming waste at the landfill complies with Plan of Operations and Special Waste Acceptance plans.
- Develop and execute strategies to generate revenue through the sales of services to new and existing accounts.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of potential customers, pricing, and competition. Utilize company and industry knowledge to prepare successful proposals.
- Partner with Area Sales Manager and General Manager to develop short and long-term strategies and sales goals and to ensure sales, quality, and operations objectives are being met.
- Organize and provide facility tours as requested by customers and company personnel.
- Perform miscellaneous functions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required. Associates Degree in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, or Sales and Marketing preferred.
- 3+ years experience in waste and/or service related industry preferred.
- Will require up to 50% travel to other sites, transfer stations, and/or landfills.
- Proficient in CRM and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiation, selling, and account management skills.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.